- Has resulted from 23 years of R & D by the industry’s finest watermen operating in extreme conditions worldwide.
- Template fits nicely into the draft of the PWC
- Bullet-nose allows 45° fishtail pivot off PWC transom.
- Highly maneuverable. Barely affects low-speed motoring while increasing overall stability of craft.
- 70/30 rails allow sufficient tracking for stability while still allowing driver to break loose for quick turns.
- Overall length sufficient for comfort and security yet short enough for maneuverability.
- Swallow-tail design facilitates the centering of bodies as when an incapacitated victim is uphauled.
- Design allows sled to be folded over jet-ski when not in use.
- Fine cell hypoallergenic crosslinked polyethylene.
- Abrasion resistant.
- Tacky when wet.
- High Visibility Yellow, UV-stable (colorfast and weatherable)
- Excellent resistance to chemicals allows the deck to be washed and sterilized by bleach,soaps or alcohol.
- Triangulation attachment of LIFESLED to most any PWC in 3 minutes with stability and flex.
- Severe-duty 3-point hook-up system: Central tow of 9,000 lb test Dynema® with Lateral Bungee Stabilizers composed
of 2 x ½” double-sheathed, marine-grade shock cord.
- Stabilizers allow for 45° pivot of sled for enhanced maneuverability.
- Large area load displacement minimizes stress on tow components, maximizes strength-to-weight ratio.
- Internally/externally fiber-reinforced, tacky-when-wet.
- 750+lbs lb break strength. Handles allow victim to be carried as on a backboard.
- Ten 9.5” handles on LS1, Twelve handles on LS2.
- Flexible - allows victim to be hoisted over yet still firm enough to fence-in.
- UV, weather resistant.
- Structurally simple with no extraneous shrouds or screws.
- Proprietary weatherable copolymer. Will not heat-warp in intense sun.
- Highly impact & abrasion resistant with hardness and gloss for years of marine use.
- Extreme compressive strength for resistance to folding or creasing.
- High-visibility, UV-stable "COAST GUARD ORANGE" (colorfast and weatherable).
- Easily mended.
Hull Specs and Testing Results
Molded Nose Guard
- Custom-molded UHMWPE. (ultra high molecular weight polyethylene).
- Extreme impact resistant.
- Will not heat-warp in intense sun.
- Extreme compressive strength & abrasion resistance for long wear.